- Global dietary quality study highlights the challenges to encourage healthy eating News-Medical.Net
- Global dietary quality in 185 countries from 1990 to 2018 show wide differences by nation, age, education, and urbanicity Nature.com
- Diets Haven’t Improved Much Worldwide; U.S. Near Bottom of List WebMD
- Global diet quality has not improved in the past 30 years Earth.com
- Globally, diets are not much healthier today than they were thirty years ago EurekAlert
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.