- Healthy eating slows cognitive decline, Alzheimer’s study shows KMOV4
- Eating processed foods is hurting your brain, study says: Even ‘2 cookies’ can affect health Medical Xpress
- Eating lots of highly processed food is linked to faster cognitive decline, research finds NBC News
- The Worst Foods Increasing Your Risk of Dementia, New Study Suggests — Eat This Not That Eat This, Not That
- Over-Processed Foods Are Connected to Worse Brain Health Outcomes As We Age SheKnows
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.