- Want your kids to eat quinoa or lentils? Tell them how healthy foods will help them grow TheSpec.com
- Repetition is key to establishing healthy eating habits among children PhillyVoice.com
- Repetition helps preschoolers learn to eat healthy foods Reuters
- ‘Lentils will help you run faster:’ Communicating food benefits gets kids to eat healthier Science Daily
- Dads, Here’s How To Get Your Kids To Eat Healthy Men’s Variety
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.